|The information we collect in our online forms will include:
All of this information will be made available to Ofcom for the purposes of issuing a NoV.
- Name, callsign and Ofcom Amateur Radio Licence number.
- A copy of your Amateur Radio Licence for authentication purposes.
- Your postal address, telephone numbers, email address and website address (if any)
- information relevant to the operation and licensing of Amateur Radio Repeaters, Internet Gateways, Beacons and data communications nodes specifically:
- Callsign requested, region, type of installation, reason for request, band to be used, requested frequency or frequencies, bandwidth, access mode.
- Site location details with National/Irish Grid references, Latitude & Longtitude, height above sea level, IARU Locator, postal address, other site sharers.
- Equipment type, power output, system losses, antenna type, polarisation, gain and height above ground.
- A list of people with names, home town and contact numbers who can closedown the installation in an emergency together with their travelling times to the nominated installation.
- Remote closedown band and any alternative closedown methods.
The RSGB will also retain this information for internal record keeping.
To assist users of Repeaters, we will publish the following information on this website: Repeater/Beacon callsign (as confirmed by Ofcom), frequencies in use (as confirmed by Ofcom), access modes, name, site and callsign of the Keeper (as supplied by you on our forms).
- You will be asked to agree to the collection of this information for the purposes listed above.
- We will display the actual position of the Repeater/Beacon/Gateway/Datacommunications Node installation unless instructed otherwise by you.
- You will be asked to indicate your agreement to showing site detail and any associated coverage map.
- If you have previously agreed to us displaying accurate locations, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA WE WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION FURTHER AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT OFCOM DIRECTLY